Irresponsible Lending Claims
High cost loans, credit cards and catalogues can cause misery when the lender does not undertake proper affordability checks either at the outset of the lending relationship, or when re-lending / increasing the credit limit. This has left many people struggling to survive after making loan, credit card or catalogue payments. Sound familiar? Here at Wellbeing Services we’ve been claiming against high cost lenders since 2016 and have a long track record in claiming compensation.
We will investigate to establish if your loan(s) / credit card(s) / catalogue(s) were irresponsibly given to you. We will investigate your account to establish if:
• Proper checks were not being made on your financial position.
• You were given a loan / credit card / catalogue or multiple loans / credit cards / catalogues that were simply not affordable and/or suitable.
• The borrowing formed a significant part of your income and impacting your ability to maintain payments on other priority items e.g. rent or mortgage, utility bills (water, gas, electricity) or just day to day living expenses.
• You needed to borrow from elsewhere (other lenders, family members) to cover repayments to your loan(s) / credit card(s) / catalogue(s).
• Lenders who sell too many loans could be in breach of the regulatory conduct.
• Not assisting you when they know you are experiencing financial hardship.
We can make claims to your lender(s) even if you have repaid the loan(s) / credit card(s) / catalogue(s), or you still owe money.
How much you are owed will depend on your level of borrowing. We aim to recover all the interest you repaid to the lender in respect of your repayments if we believe the loan(s) / credit card(s) / catalogue(s) was unsuitable.
If you’ve ever taken out a loan with a doorstep loan provider, a catalogue, or a high cost credit card, you may be owed thousands!
Make A Claim
Please note, you do not need to use a claims management company to make your complaint to your lender(s), and if your complaint(s) is not successful, you can refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service yourself for free.
Make a Claim
You can start your claim now. Simply complete our claim form or call us to talk through your claim.
We keep things simple and do all the work for you using the information we collect from your Loan / Credit Card / Catalogue Provider.
No Win, No Fee - this means that if we are unsuccessful in the claim, then no fee is due to the business.
Recent Client Feedback
"Reclaimed £8,909.38 for me. Great service."
Mrs I Clarke
"Communicated well and the whole process was quick and easy."
Mr P Blyth
"My claim adviser Shaun was very friendly handled my claim well."
Mrs S Tolan
"Wellbeing Services took the hassle out of claiming my redress."
Mr K Whitehead